Home arrow Retirees arrow Forms arrow Retiree Payroll Forms
Retiree Payroll Forms Print
Click here to download!

Please click on the form that you wish to view.

Form Size
Cash Balance Account Distribution Request - use this form to receive  all or a portion of your CBA account. 55k
Direct Deposit Form - use this form to set up or change direct deposit of monthly retirement benefits to bank or other financial institution. 15K
Tax Election Form - use this form to elect or change tax withholdings for retirement benefits. 68K
Change of Address Form - use this form to change member's address with ATRS. 6K
Change of Name Form - use this form to change member's name/address with ATRS.
Request For Distribution Lump Sum Death Benefit for Retirees - Beneficiary(s) use this form to apply for lump sum death benefits.
ATRS Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification - use this form for Taxpayer Identification (TIN) and Certification. 105k

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 16 April 2013 )